Microtrade Group was founded in April 2012, through the establishment of one of the pioneer ICX providers in Bangladesh. Over the last 5 years through innovation, enthusiasm, steady effort and dedication it extended its business to different sectors such as Mobile Apps & Platform Development, Food Marketing & Manufacturing Industries.
- Record receiving and issuing of all materials report, Packaging material requisition, inventory taking, quality checking of accessories as per procedure.
- Ensure product storage, retrieval and timely dispatch.
- Responsible for finished goods delivery & finished goods received from production.
- Maintain and audit Standard Operating Procedures (S.O.P)
- Ensure goods inbound & out bound, warehouse management, safety and security within the store.
- Making close coordination with production manager and procurement department for all local and foreign purchase.
- Knowledge on Tally software is must.
- Responsible for raw materials issue to production and keep records of minimum stock level of the products.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly stock reports and send to the accounts department.
- Ensure proper delivery of products and update stock on regular basis.
- Responsible for controlling total area of his store and observe the condition of store house early in the morning to determine the condition of storage items and its safety stock.
- Responsible for maintaining software-based system for materials delivering to the production floor as per plan.
- Responsible for doing warehouse activities to ensure that accessories are stored correctly and safely and warehouse space is used efficiently.
- Follow and implement the operational strategies and procedures according to the company policy.
- Lead and guide the store personnel to accomplish the assigned/ vested task in best possible way.
- Ensure recording the time receiving of products and materials correctly and securely;
- Make sure of material storage with proper traceability and identity and whether these are being stored maintaining proper principle of storage.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting
- At most 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts and Store, Inventory or Store or Warehouse, Store Management, Store Officer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
18 Feb 2021
Business : A Leading Group of Companies.