Sr. Officer/ Officer (Accounts) – Factory Complex
Meghna Group of Industries.
Accounts department plays a vital role in controlling economic transactions of MGI (Meghna Group of Industries).To work on regular accounts activities like reconciliation of bank statement, accounts receivable and payable, check the flawless posting in software, prepare different kinds of accounts report MGI needs dedicated, self-motivated and proactive accounts professional in Factory Complex.
- Keep records of all sorts of information and report for accounts.
- Maintain all necessary books of accounts for respective business units as assigned by the department head.
- Assist and Check the Posting of Daily Transaction in Tally
- Assist supervisor to prepare components of financial statements, management accounts and other management reports of the assigned business units.
- Monitor accounts related all activities.
- Reconcile the Bank Statements, Accounts receivable, inter-company current account and accounts payable balance on monthly basis.
- Prepare and deliver various analytical reports as required by the management.
- Monitor Receivables and Parables of relevant entities from time to time.
- M.Com/ MBS/ MBA (Accounting/Finance)
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Microsoft Office Package,ERP
- Ability of hazards identification and risk management.
- Positive approach to critical situation handling.
- Technical know how.
- Employee management skill.
- Sound interpersonal skill.
- Candidate having practical experiences in working with Accounts related works are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline : 17 Mar 2021