Sr. Officer/ Assistant Manager – Quality Assurance
Bridge Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Work Station: Factory, West Tengra, Sarulia, Demra, Dhaka.
- Performing IPC, BMR, BPR checking, change control activities, and batch release activities.
- Handling the Market Complain deviation, QIR, CAPA, NCR and rejection.
- Handling the batch documentations and retention sample and ensuring proper investigation of quality incidents.
- Performing Training Need Assessment (TNA) to prepare and conducting program of employees.
- Issuing, reviewing and closing of Batch Manufacturing and Packing Records and final release of product to the market.
- Issuing, reviewing and approving process validation and hold time study protocol and monitoring of validation activities.
- Issuing, reviewing and approval of machine qualification protocol and monitoring of qualification and requalification activities.
- Ensuring proper documents of all quality assurance related documents.
- B. Pharm/M. Pharm from any reputed University.
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): QUALITY ASSURANCE
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): PHARMACEUTICALS
- Working Experience in similar post will be added advantage.
- Good Communications Skills both Bengali and English.
- Computer Skill in MS-Office & Internet based Application
Read Before Apply
Please mention name of the position on envelop and cover letter of the application.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 28 Feb 2021