- Skin Therapists are experts in therapeutic facial and body care, with a strong understanding of key body systems, skin biology, anatomy and cosmetic chemistry. Using this knowledge, Skin Therapists provide a range of Medical/non-medical face, body treatments customized to a client`s needs, and recommend appropriate products and after-care. While Skin Therapists can perform therapies to address specific conditions such as acne, Acne Scar, Spot, Dead Cells, Wrinkle, Anti-aging, Pores, fine lines, face and body contouring, they do not diagnose these conditions.
- A Skin Therapist will work with a range of equipment and products, such as performing microdermabrasion or using Light based devices, and must be trained in their correct usage and handling to perform these treatments safely.
- Perform different skin care treatment procedure with state of the art machines available at Bio-Xin Cosmeceuticals Skin Care Clinics.
- Treatments involve face and body care includes Acne, acne scar, dead cells, spot, wrinkle, fine lines, permanent hair removal, body and face contouring etc.
- If you enjoy helping people with their problems and want to make a positive difference to their skin care and lives, this could be the perfect job for you.
- As a Skin Therapist, you would spend time with people and help them talk about their skin related problems and feelings.
- To become a Skin Therapist you will need to able to build trust and make people feel relaxed. You will need patience and sensitivity. You will be non-judgmental and be able to work with people from all backgrounds.
- Work at office
- Diploma in Medical Technology, Diploma in Nursing, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 20 to 30 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Relevant experiences in any Skin Care areas will give preferences.
Dhaka (Mirpur, Wari)
Tk. 12000 – 18000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application Deadline : 9 Mar 2021