Zaheen Knitwears Ltd.
- Responsible for overseeing the entire Safety and Security.
- To develop/ update the security system to maintain a safe work environment in the factory.
- Preventing and defecting offense on site.
- To monitor the CCTV camera systems.
- To respond to all emergencies promptly when arises.
- To ensure continuous patrolling to the security posts and around the office premises.
- To check all the registers those are being maintained in the security posts.
- To attend the important guests and ensure their protocol.
- To lead, appraise and train the security personnel.
- To produce necessary reports, records, and documents to the management from time to time.
- To maintain liaison with the different government entities in respect of security & safety.
- Have to take part in Crisis Management and Close Protection to the VIP of Group
- Using intelligence also have to provide early warning about any risk factors of the industries
- Keep Group Management informed regarding the latest security-related matters and advice as demand necessary.
- Any other task assigned by the Departmental Head time to time.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Security, Security related activities
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Garments, Group of Companies, Textile
- Retired member of Army captain will be given preference.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 10 Mar 2021