Receptionist (Front Desk)
J1 Agro Feed Ltd.
Front Desk Officer/ Receptionist
- Arranging and maintaining reception services, including greeting the visitors in the office with good manners.
- Has the understanding of operation for PABX system.
- Manage the daily schedule of the MD & ED, ensuring that he knows his schedule 24 hours in advance and keeping appointments and meetings on time or changing schedules when necessary.
- To ensure that the MD & ED is fully prepared for the meeting(s) with all necessary documentation and information.
- Manage meeting schedules, prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings.
- Receive/transfer calls, distribute and handle all incoming and outgoing mail and documents through national and international courier service providers.
- Maintaining registers of all incoming calls, messages, visitor logs etc.
- Arranging official meeting schedules and appointments when requested and confirming all appointments and official meetings with external offices.
- Shall be capable to handle Guests and direct the guest to the right person to meet.
- Shall be Responsible to keep all types of record relating to Front / Reception Desk.
- To attend corporate affairs, Department daily work monitoring.
- Customer handling over the phone and work with Customer Care Team based on requirement.
- Perform other administrative jobs as per the assignment of the management.
- Responsible for making arrangements of both local and foreign official tours for the MD & ED.
- Assist the MD & ED in preparing various letter, email, data and reports.
- File, retrieve and update relevant documents, records and reports as required.
- Provide regular feedback/updates on the progress of given assignments.
- HSC, Bachelor of Arts (BA), Master of Arts (MA)
- Skills Required: COMPUTER OFFICE MANAGEMENT
- Age 18 to 32 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Candidates with prior experience in similar role will get preference.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Bangla and English.
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver in a fast paced, quality focused organization.
- Proactive, Confident, professional, polite, and respectful to others.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to mix and work with different business segments, departments and functions effectively.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Walk in Interview
J1 Agro Feed Ltd.
Platinam Touch, House-85/1, O.R. Nizam Road R/A, East Nasirabad, Chattogram.
Cell Phone : +8801638 62 48 48, +8801816 36 16 91
Application Deadline : 18 Mar 2021