Product Manager (Intern)
We are looking for Product Manager (Intern). You must have a Burning Desire & Passion for Product Management.
- You will learn how to manage the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities & Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- You will learn how to prepare, maintain, and evangelize the product roadmap and propose an overall product budget to ensure success.
- You will learn how to define feature roadmap for weDevs’s products based on business opportunities and market research.
- You will learn how to work in conjunction with product management, Development & Documentations.
- You will learn how to act as a liaison between Sales, Client Services, Marketing Support, and Technology teams.
- You will learn how to work with the Training team to develop product training plans internally and externally.
- It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart, passionate, ready to work hard, and have fun.
- Age 18 to 40 years
- Basic knowledge of SDLC.
- Basic knowledge of web development platforms, databases, and infrastructure.
- Great communication skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and grow skills.
- Sense of humor
- Hard worker and passionate
Tk. 10000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Snacks.
- Knowledge Sharing Session.
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- Table Tennis(Ping Pong)
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Last but not the least, WorldClass Work Environment.
19 Feb 2021
Address : Level#03, House#1005 & 1007, Road#09, Avenue#11, Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka-1216
Web : www.wedevs.com
Business : weDevs is a software development company with a primary focus on designing and developing WordPress plugins. weDevs has over 90K+ customers in more than over 160 countries around the world and is committed to developing world-class products that ensure the best user experience and top quality. Currently, we are a family of 90+ members with a dream of making WordPress better for everyone.