Mid-Senior Front-End Developer – ReactJS
- Application deadline: Immediate.
- Soft Light is working to employ Xperiome`s (formerly known as Raremark) Mid-Senior Front-End Developer developer, based in Dhaka, Bangladesh, who will play a key role in supporting in the growth of the company`s product team by helping turn technical requirements into implementation and help the product engineering team to work more effectively. He/She will also play a big part in helping us build an innovative digital health platform in Rare disease.
- The ideal candidate will join our Dhaka Team and he/she will work remotely.
- The position offers excellent prospects for career progression and the opportunity to work within a highly innovative team who are passionate about delivering technical solutions that make an impact on people`s lives.
- We look for team players who are self-driven; used to working independently and within a structured, reporting framework; be excellent at building professional relationships and getting stuff done.
- This is an important role at a time of significant growth for the company. After a probationary period of six months, a range of benefits is included as a member of the Xperiome staff, including training budget and contribution to a gym membership.
- The successful candidate will be mid-senior level Front-End Developer, responsible for; Writing, reviewing and supporting code across all aspects of our solutions and keeping them up to date with effective version control; breaking down requirements into Jira tickets and backlogs of work; keeping on top of technical delivery by recording estimates against tickets and time taken to ship code; able to work under pressure and experience working in agile development process.
- Analysing, writing, reviewing and supporting code across all aspects of our solutions
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Write technical solution documentation
- Analyse, develop and debug issues
- Expert knowledge in ES5, ES6
- Proven track record of working in React, redux
- Expert knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, SCSS
- Experience in unit testing including snapshot testing
- Semantic and cross browser web application
- Performance testing and bundle optimisation
Tk. 125000 – 130000 (Monthly)
17 Feb 2021