Market Research Analyst
- Primary and secondary research on market data with a view to product reports, data and analytics around the data. The data may include various verticals such as textile, consumer electronics, garments, engineering, and manufacturing industries
- Collate, organize and analyze data and information for data clients and forecast assessment.
- Track development in the above vertical strategies and trends
- The role is a mix of individual contributions both in terms of technology/commodity assessment, analytics, forecasting, and team support for data production and client support.
- Track developments in the industry on a regular basis and network with stakeholders in your allocated domain
- Work from home, Work at office
- Minimum MSc in Mathematics or Statistics from a reputational university (Ph.D. candidates will be given preference)
- A mathematical and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of research methodologies with both theoretical and practical understanding is a must for the role
- At least 5 year(s)
- Knowledge of market research methodologies
- Knowledge of market research questionnaire development
- Experience with conducting field and desk level interviews
- Gain insight from industry experts (knowledge to interpret fact-based insights and analyze them)
- Experience with data cleaning and aggregation process
- Expert with Excel/CSV, MS Query
- Knowledge of software languages such as Python and tools such as KNIME will be added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a science-driven company or industry
- Knowledge of previous quantitative research analysis project will be desirable
Tk. 85000 – 100000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 15 Mar 2021