Manager – Security
A well reputed Group of Companies
- Ensure a safe environment through a team effort of diligent active patrol, strict access control, monitoring, and equipment control.
- Be visible and observant at all times, greeting staff, guests, and vendors in a courteous and attentive manner.
- Respond immediately to distress calls, panic alarms, and emergency calls for disorderly conduct, disruptive persons, and incidents swiftly and appropriately.
- Maintain the company’s reputation with professionalism and legal compliance.
- Collaborate with other security officers for effective protection and coverage.
- Patrol property on foot, securing personnel, assets, buildings, gates, and fence perimeter are secure in all weather conditions.
- Control and monitor surveillance equipment, and perform building and equipment inspections.
- Guard access points, permitting or refusing entry, restraining trespassers, and direct heavy traffic during start and end of business hours.
- Complete daily reports, including relevant information, observations, surveillance footage, and signatures.
- Secure all doors, windows, and exits, depending on shift.
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses.
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards.
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events.
- Create reports for management on security status.
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology).
- Graduate/Post Graduate from any reputed University
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Security Safety department
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should have at least 05 years’ experience in the same position.
- Should have knowledge in CTPAT and others certification.
- Proficiency with computers, and aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Experience with security equipment and surveillance systems. Ex. Army, Navy, Airforce, BGB, RAB, Police personnel will get preference.
- Law enforcement experience.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Earned Leave Encashment
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 24 Feb 2021