Manager (Production & Planning) Woven Garments.
Aus Bangla Jutex Ltd. ( Factory)
Key Selling Points
- Work at Factory.
- Location : Araihazar, Narayanganj
- As Manager (Production & Planning), the position holder will be responsible for managing the employees and end to end operations of the Production Unit using available machinery/technology
- Must have to know Knits & Woven production
- Responsible for daily production target to achieve the export target
- Responsible for production & manpower planning on past and future production projections based on factory floor level capabilities and constraints
- Responsible for full production and quality, line and machine wise job distribution to the operators with the co-ordination of IE & Planning team
- Lead and monitor the activities of Knitting, Cutting, Sewing, Finishing and Quality, and other related departments and provide a necessary guideline to perform the jobs effectively to enhance productivity
- Evaluates & monitors the operation parameters and take immediate corrective action.
- Identify & implement various measures to improve the efficiency of the machinery
- Responsible for coordination with all related departments in the Supply Chain service line and with external customers and buyer’s representatives
- Planning to Minimize rejects, and reworks on daily basis.
- Provide utility & maintenance related required support to the compliance team.
- Monitoring operations and triggering immediate corrective actions
- Ensuring concerted efforts and coordination among the departments of the production chain;
- Managing cost effective and sustainable operations in the factory;
- Making sure that all the requirements of the buyers are met throughout the production chain;
- Ensuring that the production chains are well maintained during the audits of the different buyers;
- Ensuring that different operational reports have reached top management in time;
- Ensuring active participation in handling the administrative issues of the factory;
- Ensuring commitment to environment, health, safety and security inside the factory;
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the management;
- Responsible for implementing in the factory- GRS, OCS, BSCI, ACCORD/ALLIANCE, SEDEX, ISO, GOTS, Oeko -tex, etc
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Garments Production, garments woven
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Production and Planning.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Knit composite garments, Textile
- At least 5 years of experience at the same level will be preferred.
- Good communication skills both in English and Bengali.
- Good leadership ability to lead & motivate inspectors.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame
- Good in planning and analytical skills
- Hands-on PC skill with the knowledge of commonly used MS software
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Benefits are applicable as per company policies
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 6 Mar 2021