Manager – Logistic
- Manage Road & River way transportation, inventory and other logistics processes.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met.
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements.
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, Warehouse & Distribution centers, suppliers and customers.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice logistics vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Prepare yearly departmental budget and responsibility budget variance.
- Ensure departmental objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
- Ensure the achievement of targets and identify any actions required.
- Ability to manage online/physical transport tracking and incidental issue on road & river way.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- Review impact of logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or carriers and report results to others
- Ensure continuous improvement initiatives and identify inefficiencies and cost optimization opportunities.
- Identify and resolve any inventory discrepancies in transit and ensure inventory and system records are in agreement.
- Identify savings by removing waste or unnecessary steps in the logistics process.
- Master’s /MBA in SCM or Business Administration from reputed university.
- PGDSCM will get more preference.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Factory Logistics operation, Logistics Distribution
- Age 38 to 40 years
- Minimum 5 years working experience in logistic, warehouse operations in large group of companies.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Manufacturing (Cement. Shipping, Poly fiber, Ready mix, Steel (Building Materials) Consumer Commodities.
- Analytical ability to gather and summarize data, solve problems and prioritize.
- Experience in project management, lean, and continuous improvement environments strongly preferred.
- Analytical ability, root-cause-analysis, and decision-making abilities.
- Must have firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, logistic operation and management principles.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Yearly salary review
- Two festival bonus
- Health reimbursement and life insurance facility
- LFA, provident fund, gratuity
- Others benefit as per company policy
Application Deadline : 2 Mar 2021