Legal Associate (Company affairs)
- Provide legal assistance to all concern of Al-Mostafa Group
- Draft and review legal documents (i.e. GD, FIR, Complaint, Written Statement, Agreement, Contract, and MoU) and provide a legal opinion on criminal and civil matters.
- Keeping track of legal issues and cases.
- Look up on compliance matter of Al-Mostafa Group in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Maintain liaison with Panel Lawyers and monitor court activities related to Al-Mostafa Group.
- Maintain liaison with Court officials, Law enforcing agencies and other Govt. officials to provide appropriate legal services.
- Maintain and archive necessary Legal documents, files and registers.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly work plan and progress report.
- Any other task assigned by the authority.
- Proficient in both English and Bengali (oral and written)
- Strong communication skills & ability to work under pressure.
- Must have analytical ability on land documents.
- Draft and prepare legal documents.
- Must have adequate Knowledge in Computing, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Law (LLB), Master of Law (LLM)
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Banking law, Company Law, Criminal Law, Labor Law, Land Law, Tax Law
- Age at least 25 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- You will be a qualified Advocate, registered with the Bangladesh Bar Council.
- Candidates with the membership of Narayangonj Bar will be preferred.
- Preferred Professional Certification: Bangladesh bar council
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Contract, Criminal Law, Land Law, Lawyer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Group of Companies, Law Firm or any other reputed company
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
if you think, you are the right person for the required position, please send your updated-resume along with an application and attached passport size photo to the HR Department, Al-Mostafa Group, Lake view house,House#12, Road# 137, Gulshan-1, Dhaka.Application Deadline: October 20, 2020
Application Deadline : 20 Mar 2021