A Leading Group of Company
- Candidate will be responsible to lead the group of companies all legal matters
- Must have over 20 years experience in legal matters. Experience should include practical court visits and case handling.
- Should be competent on all legal issues related to company matters and estate.
- Keep liaison with Police Station and local administration in order to settle related cases.
- Reviews and drafts contracts, agreements, and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all legal requirement.
- Review and provide legal advice to the management regular basis and get the approval from Management / Managing Directors.
- Preparation of agreements, contracts, legal letters and documents for ensuring legal immunity for the organization.
- Co-ordination with senior Management regarding all legal issues
- LLB/ LLM from a reputed university/ Institute
- At least 20 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have excellent computer operating skills, particularly in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to take good decisions based on judgment are absolutely essential
- He should be keep himself updated with all the legal laws and should be able to apply them in the given situation
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 19 Mar 2021