Lawyer (Land & Criminal)
X Index Companies
X Index Companies is a business conglomerate with notable presence in Bangladesh. With a heritage spanning over four decades, XIC has established itself as a dynamic and progressive entity in the rapidly growing economy. Some of its concerns are “Consultancy & Construction, Hotel, Power & Energy, Real Estate, Agro, Ceramics Tiles, RMG and Foundation”. Currently the company is seeking a dynamic, energetic & professional as Lawyer.
- Providing strategic decision for resolving various kind of land relating disputes and solving legal as well as criminal issues.
- Liaison with various Govt. and semi-Govt. organization such as National Housing Authority, RAJUK, BEZA, BEPZA, Department of Military Lands and Cantonments etc.
- Manage external lawyers/advocates in relation to litigation and other legal matters concerning the Companies’ business as well as relating to Company’s land & assets.
- Provide legal advice to senior management regarding various corporate and business matters.
- Provide legal advice to real estate division.
- Conduct research and analyze a case to determine a probable outcome and devise an effective strategy to defend your client/s in court.
- Aim to resolve cases as quickly and favorably as possible.
- Represent clients at arraignments, hearings, and court trials.
- Present evidence to a judge and/or jury should the case go to trial.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, including legal briefs and appeals.
- Negotiate plea negotiations, punishments, and settlements.
- Stay updated about changes and new developments in the legal field.
- Conduct yourself in an ethical and professional manner at all times.
- Having LL.B. (Hon’s) & LL.M. from any reputed University for documentation and legal drafting.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Dedicated, sincere, committed and ready to work under pressure.
- Experienced in drafting different kinds of plaints, complaints, applications, documentation, various kinds of deeds/agreements, legal opinion and other legal documents.
- Excellent proficiency in writing and speaking both English & Bengali.
- Must have expertise in legal research.
- Computer literacy.
- Good analytical skill.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 26 Feb 2021