Industrial & Production Engineer
Eastwest Group of Companies
- Coordination to resolve production issues and ensure smooth production flow.
- Calculation of efficiency, time study, motion study and idle man machine hours.
- Analysis of labor cost, capacity planning & creation of production schedules.
- Develop most efficient ways to use people, machines, materials, information, and energy to make a product or service.
- Resolve production problems.
- To implement and sustain the basic fundamentals of industrial Engineering.
- Prepare regular loss time.
- Meet bottom line result.
- Create an innovation development culture in factory premises.
- Review production information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing and services. This includes, but is not limited to, production schedules, process flows and engineering specs.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Industrial Eng Production
- Only Graduates in Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE) from any reputed University of Science and Technology are eligible to apply.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 18 Mar 2021