Head of Group Insurance
Mercantile Islami Life Insurance Ltd.
Location : Head Office, Dhaka.
- Leading Group Insurance for the definition of the insurance needs of the business, whilst complying with the Group Insurance Management Policy.
- Defining the insurance strategy for the company, with the aim of ensuring optimal risk allocation to the market, complying with regulatory and contractual arrangements whilst minimizing overall “cost of risk”.
- Ensuring the procurement of the best value insurance coverage and related services at the best prices for both Global and Local Insurances.
- Effectively managing all the activities related to insurance programmes and contracts, and ensuring control over insurance documents issuances, and document evidence compliance.
- Regular product related reporting to business and internal stakeholders.
- Managing insurance claims and managing relations and communications with the insurance companies, insurers’ engineers, and loss adjusters.
- Ensures timely communication and response to inquiries from employees and employed groups.
- Ensures that benefits, premium rates, effective dates of coverage selected by new groups are correctly reflected in the enterprise system of the company. This applies to both new groups and renewing groups.
- Establishes and maintains departmental performance standards and ensures timely reporting of these departmental performances.
- Provides adequate reporting to management as to the performance of Insurance Administration.
- Analyze end to end journey of Group Life and Health and suggest mitigations required to grow the business.
- Responsible for administering claims in a manner that conforms to the insurance policy(ies) provisions of contracted insurance carriers.
- MBA/Masters from a reputed public/private university.
- Dhaka University, Jahangirnagar University, Jagannath University,BRAC University, North South University, East-West University, Independent University Bangladesh will get preference.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge in Bancassurance.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Applicant should have experience in the financial companies in the national and global context.
- Job experience 05 years in the Insurance industries in home and abroad will get preference.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong financial products process and regulation knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Creativity & Innovation.
- Negotiable (attractive salary packages)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Group Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Regular Training
- Opportunity to be promoted to the higher post quickly based on performance
- Regularization as per company policy.
Send your CV along with necessary papers to email: [email protected]
Application Deadline : 19 Mar 2021