BeezBistar Foundation (BBF)
- Beez Bistar Foundation (BBF) is a non-govt. non-political and non-profit voluntary organization was founded in 2010.
- BBF is seeking applications for staff for a project titled `IBP on Food Safety Governance in Poultry Sectors` funded by FCDO and supported by the British Council under PROKAS (Promoting Knowledge for Accountable Systems) Program. The project focuses on multi-stakeholder engagement for system change and better enforcement of laws and policies for improving food safety regulation in the country. The project is being implemented in Tangail Sadar, Delduar Upazila of Tangail, Kumarkhali Upazila of Kushtia and Sreepur Upazila of Gazipur district.
- BBF invites applications from the qualified candidates (male and female) for the following position:
- Job Duration -Up to November 2021 (may be extended upon the availability of fund.)
- Joining Date:Expected to join by 01 March 2021.
- Job Location: Will be posted in any of the following locations Sadar Upazila of Tangail district 2) Sreepur Upazila of Gazipur district.
- Assist Field Coordinator (FC) to organize workshops, seminar, courtyard meetings and motivational campaign activities for safe poultry production and marketing.
- Search potential markets as well as buyers (wholesalers/traders/retailers) and link those buyers with model farmers
- Regularly mentoring of poultry farmers to maintain farm management record and to adopt best practices with Upazila Consumer Committee (UCC)
- Regularly visiting poultry farmers to explore growth opportunities and overcome obstacles.
- Support poultry farmers to conduct promotional activities expand household reach and maintain business linkages with poultry wholesalers/rural entrepreneurs, traders.
- Support project team for field assessment and monitoring activities to identify gaps.
- Assist FC,LMO to Maintain liaison with officials of relevant government departments, local government institutions, NGOs, Microfinance Institutions, community associations, academic institutes and relevant other institutions to achieve project goals.
- Assist FC, LMO to compile Monthly KPI data for model farmers and regular follow up with UCC to monitor farmers key performance
- Support FC,LMO to prepare weekly and monthly activity reports
- Support project team in collecting and sharing success stories and impact highlights from the field.
- Perform any other duties related to the project assigned by the project team.
- Bachelor / Master degree in Agriculture or related disciplines
- Field experience in related areas in local /national level NGO will be given preference
- Good report writing skills and written and oral communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Should have knowledge in the areas of field coordination with government, private sector and CSOs.
- Sound knowledge of social mobilization, incorporating gender sensitive practices.
- Experience in agricultural products marketing.
- Willing to travel within project areas
- Committed to achieving results in a short time frame and under time pressure.
- Tk. 40,000.00 (Forty thousand only) per month.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival bonus, T/A and Mobile Bill as per organization policy
17 Feb 2021
BeezBistar Foundation (BBF)
Address : 6/8, Sir Syed Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka – 1207