Executive / Senior Executive
Mercantile Islami Life Insurance Ltd.
Location : Head Office, Dhaka.
- Supporting Sales team on Group Life and Health products and assisting them with enablers to grow the business.
- Supporting the risk management team to frame guidelines that ensure improvement in business quality and quantity.
- Regular product related reporting to business and internal stakeholders.
- Assists in the procurement of the best value insurance coverage and related services at the best prices for both Global and Local Insurances.
- Effectively managing all the activities related to insurance programmes and contracts, and ensuring control over insurance documents issuances, and document evidence compliance.
- Ensures timely communication and response to inquiries from employees and employed groups.
- Maintains and promotes good company relations with clients, brokers and members.
- Provides adequate reporting to management as to the performance of Insurance Administration.
- Analyze end to end journey of Group Life and Health and suggest mitigations required to grow the business.
- Assists in administering claims in a manner that conforms to the insurance policy(ies) provisions of contracted insurance carriers.
- MBA/Masters in any discipline from a recognized public/private university.
- Age at most 35 years
- Fresher’s are highly encouraged to apply.
- Job experience in the Insurance industries in home and abroad will get preference.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong knowledge in Bancassurance.
- Creativity & Innovation.
- Negotiable(attractive salary packages)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Group Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Regular Training
- Opportunity to be promoted to the higher post quickly based on performance
- Regularization as per company policy.
Send your CV along with necessary papers to email: [email protected]
Application Deadline : 19 Mar 2021