- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML and CSS.
- Optimize performance, debugging of applications utilizing industry standards on all ends of the architecture.
- Ensuring high performance on all platforms such as mobile devices, web and desktop.
- Collaboration with the AdOps team to assure campaign is properly processed for trafficking.
- Contributing feedback to our product evolution and company structure.
- Bringing your ‘A’ game and a high level or energy & passion to work each and every day.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- Age 22 to 38 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX .Create modern and responsive layouts from designs and messaging provided by the creative team
- Conduct peer reviews, and give actionable feedback
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate within a team environment a must.
- Clear and confident communicator who is comfortable interacting with US Office on a daily basis.
- Process oriented with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 12 Mar 2021