Counsellor/ Senior Counsellor
This is a great opportunity for somebody to be involved and develop different skill sets (Higher Education, Marketing, International Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Recruitment, International Recruitment, Event Management, Salesforce, Business Strategy, Public Speaking). It is also a great opportunity to develop further in career counseling and has an overseas degree.
- Will be responsible for converting inquiries from students who are interested in studying in the USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, and MALAYSIA especially. Your responsibilities would include converting inquiries into applications and then enrolments to our partner universities.
- Lead Call enquires who registered/attended our Events.
- Will also contact students via phone, email, text.
- Meet students face to face.
- Discuss Student options at the lead stage based on their financial suitability.
- Plan Recruitment Trips in the target market.
- Process Applications to Partner Universities.
- Manage your student application portfolio through regular follow up.
- Ability to forecast your application portfolio to a final enrolment to our operations team and partner universities through CRM.
- Liaise with Visa & Compliance Team to convert students in an ethical and compliant manner.
- Ability to self motivate and self manage your student portfolio through positive relationship management.
- Ability to handle targets and work with the conversion team to reach & exceed goals
- Understand Conversion techniques to meet targets.
- Understanding of fast and timely responses to increasing conversion.
- Liaise with our Partner Universities in a professional and timely manner.
- Understanding Entry requirements of studying in the USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, and MALAYSIA. (Training provided)
- Understanding the different admissions policies of our partners & universities (Training provided).
- Ability to work within a team.
- Understanding different cultures, and working with students/colleagues/partners of different backgrounds.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Consultancy, Education Counseling
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age at most 35 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bengal.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT and Social Media Management Skills.
Tk. 20000 – 40000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 23 Feb 2021