Asst Manager / Manager – Marketing & Merchandising
Rifah’s Fashion House
- Plan product ranges and stock plans
- Make liaison with buyers, analysts, stores, suppliers and distributors
- Coordinate & communicate with other departments for various inter department activities.
- Monitor activities from sampling, development to shipment stage.
- Forecast profits and sales using computer programs
- Optimize the sales volume and profitability of designated product areas
- Analyze every aspect of the best and worst sellers (for example, the best selling price points, colors or styles)
- Gather information relating to the customer reaction to products
- Responsible for accompanying buyers on visits to manufacturers to appreciate production processes
- Meet with suppliers and manage the distribution of stock, possibly negotiating cost prices with suppliers
- Identify production and supply difficulties and deal with them as and when they occur
- manage, train, supervise and discipline staff
- Ensure work place safety & compliance is met.
- Handle other responsibilities and projects, as assigned
- B.Sc in textile from BUTEX / Honors in BIFT / IE from AUST, SUST or any Government Textile Institute
- Any third class not allowed
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 27 to 35 years
- Skills Required: Garments Textile
- Pleasing personality, ability to deal with the customers with a positive attitude.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Smart in situation handling.
- Presentable, target oriented, good communicator, willing to develop career in garments industry and self-confident.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Excellent communication skill both in English & Bengali.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Partially Subsidize Lunch Facilities
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 yearly
Application Deadline : 19 Mar 2021