Assistant Manager/ Manager, Flight Catering
- Supervision of overall activities of airport catering.
- Maintain liaison /contact with all domestic and foreign station.
- Ensure up to date inventory management by all units.
- Remain vigilant to prevent any catering staff’s involvement in any illegal/unauthorized activities
- Co-ordinate with production section for timely delivery of food items in accordance with the requirement of flights
- Co-ordinate with store and purchase unit for capital gallery equipment, servicing galley equipment/reading materials etc. required for passengers are supplied in the flight as per stipulated standard.
- To-develop idea for efficient use of gallery and galley cavities and make galley loading plan flight wise.
- To impart training to the operational personnel on CPD(continuous professional development)to develop their skill and knowledge on component setting, meal preservation, flight preparation, handling and dispatch as per menu.
- To ensure proper deployment of manpower for optimum utilization
- To ensure efficient handling VIP flight as and when required.
- Check crew and other flight reports of previous day and take appropriate action to resolve the problem.
- Ensure that all employees adheres food hygiene and personal hygiene strictly.
- To carry out other job as may be assigned by the higher management.
- Prepare & submit various reports time to time to management
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Food & beverage Service & Production course from NHTTI will be given preference
- Relevant professional degree will be considered as additional qualification
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Aviation Industry Preferable, HOTEL AND RESTAURANT
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Age: Maximum 45 years
- Should have good computer literacy and letter drafting capability
- Be pro-active in professional duties
- Capacity to lead a large team.
- Able to work beyond duty hours.
- Able to control flight catering operation round the clock.
- Catering house
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefits as per company policy
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 24 Feb 2021