Assistant Manager – Logistic
- Responsible for company vehicle & logistics equipment operation of the group.
- Monitor company vehicles trip-Daily/Monthly & ensure optimum utilization.
- Monitor company vehicles maintenance works in coordination to maintenance team & optimize maintenance cost by tracking preventive/schedule maintenance & Corrective maintenance.
- Supervise all Driver/Helper/subordinates activities and checking all bills/Invoice for approval authorization.
- Ensure the route plan for delivery in against product lifting plan.
- Set & review the KMPL(Kilo meter per litre) for company vehicle.
- Follow-up Company Truck Trip & Efficiency report regularly.
- Ensure online/physical transport tracking and incidental issue on road & river way.
- Develop and ensure good working relationships with external agencies and suppliers in order to support the smooth provision of logistics services across the organization.
- Liaise regularly with senior business management in order to understand ongoing business activities and developments and the implications this will have for coordinated logistics provision.
- Prepare management information reports in order to ensure that the management has the relevant information needed to support strategic decision- making.
- Resolve critical logistics problems in order to ensure contractual commitments are met and any operational impact is minimized.
- Identify savings by removing waste or unnecessary steps in the logistics process.
- Handle operations related to logistics – KPI, inventory, transport, Integration of information & customer requirements.
- To manage the flow of goods, information and other resources, including energy and people, between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet the requirements of the management (targets) and consumers frequently.
- Support in developing and implementing Logistics plans in line with corporate Logistics strategy in order to support the achievement of overall business objectives.
- Master’s /MBA in SCM or Business Administration from reputed university.
- PGDSCM will get more preference
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Logistic, Transport Operation, Warehouse Management
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Minimum 3 years working experience in logistic, warehouse or transportation operations.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Manufacturing (Cement. Shipping, Poly fiber, Ready mix, Steel (Building Materials), Consumer Commodities.
- Analytical ability to gather and summarize data, solve problems and prioritize.
- Experience in project management, lean, and continuous improvement environments strongly preferred.
- Analytical ability, root-cause-analysis, and decision-making abilities.
- Must have firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Yearly salary review
- Two festival bonus
- Health reimbursement and life insurance facility
- LFA, provident fund, gratuity
- Others benefit as per company policy
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 2 Mar 2021