Assistant Engineer – H2O2/Brine/Chlorine (Tasnim Chemical Complex Limited)
Meghna Group of Industries.
Meghna Group of Industries (MGI) is one of the largest and leading conglomerates in Bangladesh. MGI always searches for highly motivated and proactive professionals to boost up its business growth. The position of “Assistant Engineer” will play an important role to handle engineering responsibilities in the chemical plant of Tasnim Chemical Complex Limited, which is a sister concern of Meghna Group of Industries.
- Start-up & Shutdown the chemical process by Distributed Control System (DCS) Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) technology
- Operate, control & maintain the operational activities to produce quality product as well as maintaining safety aspects of various chemicals.
- Solve any plant abnormalities through team work
- Drive improvement in your responsible area of the unit
- Monitor all process parameters, finding operational problems & troubleshooting during plant operation.
- Support the production team to solve problems and improve departmental/operational measure.
- Check log sheet, operator log book, normal /abnormal parameters.
- Coordinates production activity with respect to manufacturing technology, product quality and compliance with consumer rules
- Assist with laboratory testing by conducting comprehensive analysis of chemical experimental data using analytical and statistical methods, achieving conclusions and planning subsequent experiments.
- Design and perform tests, analysis and material or project evaluations conducted on material samples submitted by customer or field representatives.
- Prepare technical reports and presentations time to time.
- Work at office
- B.Sc in Chemical Engineering/M.Sc in Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Application Deadline : 5 Mar 2021